For Project documents in the form of Pdf files, please visit this link [ https://gitauniversity.in/project-documents ]
To see various support Options from Rs.100/- to Rs.12000/-, Pick [ Support Options ]
Location of Gita University.
The university location plays an important role for the local citizens if gita classes are meant for local city or state people. But, the Gita University’s objective is not for local people, but to diligently identify 50,000 spiritually elevated people from 195 countries from 2024 to 2035, and impart Gita Wisdom to them. So, the location of Gita University is not a primary concern. The process of Identifying Non-Hindu spiritually elevated people from outside India, Making them understand GITA in 3-4 months’ time, Making them establish Sathsanghs, Making people attracted to Sathsanghs, Teaching Karma Yoga without disturbing one’s current religious affiliation, Making the Sathsanghs self-sustaining are the challenges before us. We opine that the location should satisfy the below basic criteria.
1. The climate should be moderate and suit people from all over the world.
2. The humidity should not be more than 45% on average. So, we wish to avoid areas nearer to sea coasts.
3. Land should be ideally in Central India.
4. Land should be easily accessible to an international airport.
5. A peaceful city with a cosmopolitan culture.
6. It should have a scenic view that acts as a catalyst for seeking spiritual wisdom.
7. The mean sea level should be anywhere between 1500 to 3000 feet.
8. It should be a city with good metro trains where staff can commute easily to the Gita University campus.
9. It is always better we have this University where we have a Hindu population of over 80%, keeping in view a few security aspects.
We find Bangalore and Hyderabad to perfectly satisfy all the above criteria. We shall request both the state and central governments during September – November 2023 for the land and seek their kind help to make this project a reality. For this, we are in the process of finding the most credible people who can take a representation to the Governments.
Formal Announcement of Gita University.
We are hoping to make a formal announcement on 22-12-2023, Gita Jayanti day, where a team of 10 most credible dharmic people from all over India will conduct a National press conference in Delhi or Mumbai and will announce the project. From the announcement date, we are hopeful that we can get the land and the required 1200 crores of funds within 30 days and can start Gita University Construction from Feb 2024 and commission the same on Gita Jayanti day the 20th December 2026.
Jai Shri Krishna.
Pick the below buttons to send your contributions by Gpay, PhonePe, Bank Transfer, Credit cards, Debit cards, PayTM, Paypal etc.