Gita for Children
For the full project document, Pick here [ Full Project ], Download Project PDF [ Gita University Project ]
To see various support Options from Rs.100/- to Rs.10000/-, Pick [ Support Options ]
The greatest gift a parent can give a child is Bhagawat Gita
In today’s world, kids have full access to all the technological advances we have made. Of course, there are so many advantages to these, but the flip side is, an increasingly restless and dissatisfied generation, which is leading to many mental health issues and permanent damage to their brains. Today we notice that mental health issues in children are a worldwide problem.
Most of the children’s problems can be addressed by focusing on the below.
1. Proper parenting.
2. Avoid conflicts between parents.
3. Proper schooling and teacher’s guidance.
4. Frequent counseling at schools.
5. Addressing bullying problems.
6. Having at least one good friend.
7. Sports and Recreation.
8. Socializing and Public speaking skills.
9. Setting short-term and long-term goals.
10. Interaction with grandparents.
Both the parents and school are doing their best within their capabilities, which takes care of 50% of the problems. The remaining can be addressed only with the introduction of Bhagawat Gita subject to children.
How can the Bhagavad Gita help our children?
A lifetime of learning can be taken from Gita, but a few things are as below.
1. Teenagers have a stigma that everything is good with others and nothing good with them. With Gita, they get rid of this wrong opinion and will feel everything is good with everyone.
2. Body Dysmorphic Disorder is seen in the majority of children nowadays and if left unaddressed, this can lead to serious consequences, including suicidal ideations and attempts, increased anxiety and depression, and eating disorders. BDD can cause severe impairment in the overall quality of life, making daily activities difficult. The Children will always look at the mirror and check their skin and body parts. With Gita wisdom, they learn to accept the body as a vehicle, which they got because of their past life karma and will try to keep it fit and healthy to the best extent possible.
3. With Gita, children start to see everything within themselves and themselves in everything. They see the same soul everywhere and hence develop compassion towards all living beings. Eventually, the children of higher caste will never feel superior and the children of lower caste will no more feel inferior and both will understand that the caste is a mere myth that was inherited from the profession of their ancestors and the discrimination is because of certain mean-minded people. They will understand that everyone can earn respect with knowledge, education, money, behavior and rational thinking and that it is not a patent to few sections of people.
4. Meditation as explained in the Bhagawat Gita Chapter-6 is considered as a type of mind-body complementary medicine. With meditation, the child will learn to focus their attention and eliminate the stream of jumbled thoughts that may be crowding their mind and causing stress. Meditation can help children carry out things more calmly throughout their day. They will not get agitated when their parents suggest anything for their well-being.
5. Gita Will Make the people not only stick To Dharma but also stand by it and fight for it. So, the citizens will become more active and never run away from evil elements. They learn to stand up for themselves.
6. Bhagawat Gita – will make Children understand their real self and the purpose for coming to earth.
7. The children will learn to keep aside their weaknesses and move forward focusing on their strengths.
8. The children will learn to befriend good people even if they are found to be less powerful, and will avoid bad friendships even if they are found to be more powerful. Slowly, with the help of all good friends, firmly ever stuck to dharma, faith in themselves and God, they will march towards success in the material world.
9. Bhagawat Gita Wisdom will never make children feel lonely or depressed in life.
10. The children will learn to do only prescribed karma as they very well know the consequences of doing abandoned karma.
11. The children will learn to do good karma without the feeling of meum. They will never take credit for what they have achieved. They know from Gita, that there are many contributory factors for the accomplishment of any karma.
12. They will not suffer or feel depressed upon not getting the desired result, as they will learn to take the dualities such as success and failure, happiness and sorrow equally, and will be unattached with everything, and will perform all actions with duty mindedness, as an order of God, and for the sake of God. By doing so, the result of all such karmas will be credited to God, whether good, bad, or mixed. This way, they will turn down the karmic debt to ashes, and there shall be no accrued karmic result that leads to another birth.
13. With the knowledge of the Bhagawad Gita, people will stop fighting on the name and form of God and will learn that it is only our karma and dharma that decide our lives, and the blessing or curse can never be a personal discretion of God.
14. Bhagawad Gita gives the answers for all moral struggles people face in their life. This will be helpful for the kids, because while growing up they face many problems, and if they have Gita Wisdom, it comes as a handy solution to them.
Gita classes for Children.
Very soon, we shall broadcast Gita online classes where we cover Bhagawat Gita that is mandatory for High school and college-going students in 108 classes @ 1 class every week. The classes will be in English.
Online classes will commence mostly during May 2022. We request the parents to enroll their children’s names in the below form. We shall revert to you no sooner, the classes are ready for broadcasting.
Who can Enroll?
Children of age over 14 to 21, who are currently studying 9th Standard and above, in English medium schools are eligible for our Gita classes.
What is the fee structure?
The fee is completely waived.
Additional facilities for Donor’s children.
For donors who donate Rs.10000/-or $140 for the construction of Gita University, they and their children will be given additional facilities as below.
- Lifetime access to Fusion music and Hindustani ragas versions of Bhagawat Gita on Android and iOS App.
- .Children can post their questions on the slokas we teach every week and can get a reply.
- Children can recite every sloka in our App and record the same and get video output with backing music and nice effects. The student can share all the videos to his YouTube Channel or on any other social media platform. The student can see his effort in the form of a video, which will motivate the child to continue with Gita learning for the entire 108 classes.
- Students will have a final evaluation followed by certification.
Jai Shri Krishna.